Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Who is Sabrina Bartlett?

                                Who is Sabrina Bartlett?





Sabrina Paget is a 21-year-old college sophomore who enjoys studying psychology, writing her own film, and acting in movies and plays. She wants to share with us about herself and her life on the web. I interviewed her via email. She was very grateful to be able to chat with me about her activities and opinions about life.

Bhiggins: What do you enjoy the most about performing?

Sabrina: Performing is a way for me to push the creative side of myself that I’ve always wanted to explore, even when I was 9 years old. Being a part of something I created gives me a wide range of experiences and a chance to connect with audiences who may or may not be similar to me. It’s fun to play out silly scenes or pretend that you’re a fictional character with on-screen personality traits!

Bhiggins: Who inspired you to pursue this path?

Sabrina: My idol actress and director, Charlize Theron. She studied drama at USC. What I’ve learned about herself through the arts is that in order to be an actress, you have to be fearless and take your own destiny into your hands. I decided to make those big strides by applying for scholarships and not feeling intimidated by them. I would not have been so bold if I wasn’t the dumbest kid on campus!

Bhiggins: Any traditions in your family of performance?

Sabrina: There is no tradition but that didn’t matter that I loved to act! For example, one of my older sisters was a prank performer on our family Disney cruise and one of my brothers acted as her roommate. It’s pretty common!

Bhiggins: How much time do you get to dedicate to acting?

Sabrina: I would say that I spend about 20 hours a week acting out scripts. I occasionally take another acting class or take acting-related classes on an academic application.

Bhiggins: What is your favorite role to play on stage?

Sabrina: My favorite role to play on stage is Sabrina in Rum and Ashes. That’s the first time I’ve performed for other audiences.

Bhiggins: Do you work out a lot, what are your pet peeves?

Sabrina: Do I work out a lot? I write articles about healthy living so I’ve noticed a resurgence of my excitement to workout. Overall, I’m still enjoying my normal exercise routines despite working out a lot more.

Bhiggins: What do you enjoy about cosmetic surgery?

Sabrina: People are curious about why I’ve been wanting my eyelids pierced. Initially, I just wanted to improve how my eyelids look when I’m speaking in front of the camera. Over time, it became a bigger project as I went about trying to protect my IQ and face. I was obsessed with my memory of bright sunsets, so I wanted to come across as a happy and carefree character so I ended up going for the eyelid enhancements. I think it’s an amazing way to enhance natural beauty. In my view, the only downside is the added pressure I felt to keep up with the world of work.

Bhiggins: What’s next on your horizon?

Sabrina: Having two more classes with drama now, then deciding whether I want to make a professional name for myself in acting and writing in the future.

Bhiggins: What do you hope to share with us?

Sabrina: Seeing Sabrina become something very special! It’s encouraging to see potential talent like myself shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment